Colour Motivation: PINK


Hello again! Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been super ill and in and out of hospital for a few months! Bit  of a nightmare but I'm back now! As I've been away I've been thinking of a nice upbeat idea for my blog, colour inspiration! 
Colour inspiration is something I was taught during recovery from my eating disorders. It's a good way of getting people into eating good healthy foods, by making all your food from super natural and super colourful clean goodies. I've decided to adapt this concept and use it for my posts. Each post will now have a colour scheme to help keep us all cheery and motivated!

What better colour to start on than pink!? When I worked in a gym I always had a dream of opening my own women's only gym. Don't get me wrong it's not that I'm bias against men or hate them or anything like that, it's just a lot of the women I helped train hated being around men in the gym, they felt uncomfortable and intimidated by what is supposedly the 'stronger' gender. I for one think that's a load of crap but I could see their point, a big group of bulky body builders would definitely seem intimidating to a self conscious gal who wants to shift a few pounds!

So one day I hope to open a small gym designed exclusively for women! I'd make it pink and glamorous just like all us women are! I'd have a spa in there as well offering beauty treatments to help boost a girls confidence after a grueling work out. As well as this I'd love their to be a little shop attached selling girly gym goodies!
I'd also like an all female team of personal trainers who are employed to be kind and encouraging as well as to give gals the extra push to get fit! I'd put classes on including dance (which isn't offered at many gyms) for people to enjoy with their friends as well making them fit.

I hope you all like my grand plans for a female gym and sorry again for not posting for so long! Hope all you beautiful girls are feeling fit and healthy. no matter what, always get up and try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment