Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my anonymous weight-loss blog! I'm 19 years old weighing 161 pounds (BMI 26) wanting to get to 126 pounds (BMI 20.3). I've been unhappy with my weight and figure for a long time and have suffered with both anorexia and bulimia in the past. I have recovered almost fully from both of these but still have some OCD habits with food.
My main goal now is to get fit and healthy through regular exercise and clean eating! My BMI is currently one digit over the 'overweight' line, and my goal weight is at the lower end of the 'healthy' line. I have a long way to go but I'm very positive about my goal and believe I can do it!
I've made this blog to keep myself on track and document how well I'm doing and hopefully to offer encouragement and help for other people like me wanting to get healthy. 
Check out my 'About' tab (coming soon) which will tell you more about me and my situation. If you want to know anything more about me then feel free to ask questions by leaving a comment below!
So to end my first post is one thing I've learnt of my yeas of obsessive dieting, to binging, to eating disorders, to recover - That 'strong' is SO much better than 'skinny'

- Alise Lavinia x





No comments:

Post a Comment